- Case Study 1 includes a transcript of a session with Simone. After reading the transcript, evaluate Simone’s behavior using Psychoanalytic Theory.
- Case Study 3 includes a transcript of a session with David. Briefly conceptualize David’s symptoms from a Client-Centered perspective.
- Case Study 6 includes a transcript of a suicidal and depressed patient. Briefly conceptualize this case from a Cognitive Therapy perspective.
- Compare and contrast the main techniques of rational emotive therapy, behavior therapy and cognitive therapy.
- Compare and contrast the view of psychopathology described in Freud’s theory with the view described in Rogers’ client-centered theory.
- We have been studying several different approaches to the psychotherapy and counseling. No one theory in particular could be called the “best” approach or the “correct” approach. No one of the theories of psychotherapy in your textbook will fit each and every counselor. Of the approaches to psychotherapy and counseling covered in Chapters 1-8 in our course textbook, which theory do you prefer? Why? NOTE: Preference determines you selection but your answer must reflect a clear understanding of the theory you select.
Wedding, D. & Corsini, R. J. (2014). Case studies in psychotherapy (7th Ed.). Brooks Cole.
Each question needs to be answered with a minimum of 200 words.
https://unemployed-professor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/logo2-300x60.png 0 0 Unemployed Professor https://unemployed-professor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/logo2-300x60.png Unemployed Professor2022-10-29 15:43:352022-10-29 15:43:35evaluate Simone’s behavior using Psychoanalytic Theory.