https://unemployed-professor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/logo2-300x60.png 0 0 Unemployed Professor https://unemployed-professor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/logo2-300x60.png Unemployed Professor2022-10-21 19:20:152022-10-21 19:20:15Claim Submission Differences/Describe An Insurance Company’s Process
- Go to at least two of the following insurance carrier websites that lay out their claim submission guidelines. Identify at least three differences between two of the insurance carrier’s policies. In a Word document, for each item you found, write one paragraph for each of the differences. Be sure to identify the carriers. Save the Word document as “SubmissionDifferences”.
- BCBS-IL Claim Submission Home Page (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Anthem Claims Submission Guidelines (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Cigna Claim Submission Guidelines (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Research an insurance company website, such as Aetna, BCBS, or Cigna. Find a page where it provides instructions for submitting a claim. In a Word document, describe the process in terms a non-billing professional might understand, especially special cases or exceptions. Save the document as “ClaimProcess”