*****ATLANTA, GEORGIA, USA IS THE COMMUNITY FOR THIS PAPER***** DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND RESOURCES ATTACHED.
Completing this APA paper requires that you build on your newly developed investigative skills to research the maternal and child health in your community. You will assemble data for five health indicators in your community: maternal mortality, infant mortality, preterm birth, low birth weight, and very low birth weight. After compiling these data, you will analyze the five indicators for your community by comparing them with the state and national statistics, as well as with the baseline and the goals set by Healthy People 2020. From this analysis, you will choose which maternal-child health indicator you think is in greatest need of improvement and provide a rationale for that decision. The lecture for this unit provides detailed instructions for collecting data on maternal and child health indicators. 60 points.
- COMPLETE MODULE – these are necessary to complete the assignment
- COMPLETE READINGS
- USE TEMPLATE
- ORGANIZATION (4 pts) & MECHANICS (2 pts)
- APA format
- Title Page
- You DO NOT need an abstract
- Full Sentences and paragraph form – indent paragraphs
- Double spaced
- Use Correct Grammar, Spelling, and Syntax
- Keep Level 1 and Level 2 headings and Table exactly as they are in the template.
- Body of the Paper.
- Reference Page (See NM700 ToolBox) Add Link to updated Common References doc
- PAPER SECTIONS
- Introduction and birth options (4 pts)
- In this section