Imagine that your workplace has chosen to adapt face-to-face instruction for digital spaces. You have been asked to present an example to colleagues of how to transition instruction to this new format.
Develop an 8- to 10-slide voiceover PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
- Identify the learning objective.
- Explain how you will adapt your teaching strategy for the digital environment. Use the Learning Resources and/or best available evidence from current literature to support your explanation.
- Explain how the learning objective will be assessed/evaluated. Use the Learning Resources and/or best available evidence from current literature to support your explanation.
- Describe the technology being used.
- Justify your adaptation. How do your changes maximize the benefits of the online, asynchronous, media-based, or virtual environment? Use the Learning Resources and/or best available evidence from current literature to support your justification.
Except for a title slide and reference slide, each slide should contain voiceover narration that reflects what you would say were you to give a live presentation.
By Day 7 of Week 10
Submit the Assignment.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “MD5Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Module 5 Assignment Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Module 5 Assignment link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “MD5Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.