Post a response that includes one learning objective you have developed for each learner group (i.e., three in all ,patient and family, nursing students and nurses). Ensure that your objectives follow the SMART strategy.(i.e., Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound)
Bastable, S. B. (2019). Nurse as educator: Principles of teaching and learning for nursing practice (5th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Chapter 10, “Behavioral Objectives and Teaching Plans” (pp. 421–431 only)
- Chapter 11, “Teaching Methods and Settings” (pp. 458–503) (Review)
Billings, D. M., & Halstead, J. A. (2020). Teaching in nursing: A guide for faculty (6th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier/Saunders.
- Chapter 10, “Designing Courses and Learning Experiences” (pp. 180–200)
Note: You should have a personal copy of this text that was required for NURS 6321. Focus on “The Course Design Process,” pp. 180–184.
Dickerson, P. (2017). Core curriculum for nursing professional development (5th ed.). Chicago, IL: Association for Nursing Professional Development.
- Chapter 11, “Establishing Measurable Outcomes for Educational Activities and Departments or Provider Units” (pp. 114–123)
Harper, M. G., & Maloney, P. (2016). Nursing professional development scope & standards of practice (3rd ed.). Chicago, IL: Association for Nursing Professional Development.
- “Standard 3: Outcomes Identification” (p. 33)