- Textbook: Chapter 5, 6
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook
- Textbook- Corbet, S. P., Volker, J., Lund, J. M., Pfannestie, T., Waskiewicz, S., & Vickery, P. (2014). U.S History. Houston, Texas: OpenStax.
Instructions -pick two (2) of the leading causes of the American Revolution.
- The Proclamation Act of 1763
- The Navigation Acts
- The Stamp Act
- The Declaratory Act
- The Townsend Act
- The Boston Massacre
- The Coercive Acts
Then, address the following for your selections:
- Analyze the cause and effect of two acts passed by the British Parliament on British North America. Which of your two selections do you consider the most significant and why?
- Examine and explain the significance of the Declaration of Independence to the development of the American Revolution.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!