In your Group Discussion area, post the following:Medical/Health Center
You are a diabetes educator in a hospital and are developing a learning experience for newly diagnosed diabetic adult patients who need to understand their insulin needs and how to handle an insulin syringe.Describe the 2 learning outcomes, 2 learning objectives, and 1 learning activity that you developed for the scenario for your Discussion group setting.
- Explain the differences between learning outcomes and learning objectives.
- Explain how the learning outcomes and learning objectives for your activity adhere to these differences.
- Explain how these differences would impact other learning in your Discussion group setting.
- To guide your development of your Discussion post, consider the following questions:
- What is the overarching learning need illustrated in the scenario? How could this overarching need be expressed in one or more learning outcomes?
- What learning needs to be addressed in order to achieve those outcomes?
- What meaningful learning objectives could you develop to represent the learning needs you have identified?
- How could you use the learning objectives to create an educational, learner-centered activity designed to meet the objectives?
- How can you use the learning objectives to measure whether learning has taken place?
- Using your answers to the previous questions, for your scenario, develop two learning outcomes, two learning objectives aligned to those outcomes, and a learning activity keyed to the objectives applicable to the scenario.
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hours
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizBuy Answer Now/
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!