- Social Media discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers using a social media platform as inspiration. In the social media discussions, students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Research current data through outside sources and social media postings
Problems that impact populations are vast and now more than ever social media is getting involved.
- Choose one of the following population health problems to focus on:
- Substance use
- Environmental health (air, water, ground, energy, climate, etc.)
- https://www3.epa.gov/myem/envmap/find.html as a wealth of information
- Research and share an overview of the current data on this population health problem specific to your community (Philadelphia Pa). You must use one (or more) of the resources from the Direct Care Project Part 1: Assessment and Diagnosis assignment. You may choose to find additional outside source(s).
- Then take a moment to review the Twitter feed for compelling Tweets that may have an impact on or discuss the population health problem.
- Give an overview of any agency
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hours
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!