Think about disasters your community has or could potentially face. Now, think about how your community is helping its members prepare.
- Explore your community and find an advertisement that represents helping community members be prepared for a disaster.
- Examples could be a billboard, poster at a bus stop, marquee sign, flyer, yard sign and more. Example: Sign advertising ‘free’ flu vaccinations at a local pharmacy.
- Describe the message the advertisement is conveying.
- Describe how the message impact preparedness.
- If you cannot find any advertisement in your community, describe a type of advertisement for disaster preparedness you think would be most beneficial to your community and how it would be best conveyed.
- Next, identify one community setting that is impacted by the disaster advertisement you shared
- Correctional facilities
- Home health
- Forensic areas
- Faith communities
- Occupational health
- Analyze at least one nursing role related to disaster preparedness in that setting. Example: In the school setting, what actions and interventions would be involved with the nurse as coordinator of disaster preparedness?
- Identify at least one key stakeholder related to the setting that a CHN could collaborate with regarding disaster preparedness. Include why this collaboration is important.
Your discussion post should look like:
- Uploaded picture
- Paragraph one: Describe the message the advertisement is conveying and how the message impact preparedness.
- Paragraph two: Identify one community setting that is impacted by the disaster advertisement you shared. Analyze at least one nursing role related to disaster preparedness in that setting.
- Paragraph three: Identify at least one key stakeholder related to the setting that a CHN could collaborate with regarding disaster preparedness. Include why this collaboration is important.
- Resources: Where did you find your data?
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hoursIf yes Order Similar Paper
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!