Required Resources-review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook:Book: The struggle for democracy, 2018 elections and updates edition. (12th ed.)Lesson
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (can include your textbook) Instructions
For the initial post, respond to one of the following options, and label the beginning of your post indicating either Option 1 or Option 2:
- Option 1: Political scientists disagree on the exact causes of low representation of women in Congress. Why do you think there are so few women in Congress in comparison to men? How likely is it that these patterns of representation will dramatically change over your lifetime? For this discussion question, you will have to do some research online.
- Option 2: What characteristics do you think voters look for when choosing a president? Do you think voters choose the characteristics they are looking for depending on the socioeconomic and political environment – lack of jobs, riots, COVID-19, environmental concerns and other issues etc.? Explain your answer.
Be sure to make connections between your ideas and conclusions and the research, concepts, terms, and theory we are discussing this week.
Minimum of 1 scholarly source which can include your textbook or assigned readings or may be from your additional scholarly research.
- Cite your sources when applicable (assigned readings/online lessons and an outside scholarly source)
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
Needs help with similar assignment?
we are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Get Assignment Writing Help
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!