- Select an appropriate evaluation or assessment method to measure outcomes for your nursing topic(Asthma) for the nursing student group.
- Review the information on test blueprints in Chapter 3 of Oermann and Gaberson (2017).
The Assignment (4–5 pages)
Part 1: Assessment/Evaluation Items
- Develop a blueprint for the assessment/evaluation that includes major topics to be assessed and the intended complexity.
- Based on your blueprint, create a short assessment/evaluation that includes both quantitative (e.g., multiple-choice questions) and qualitative (e.g., essay, clinical observation) elements.
- Note: The quantitative portion should contain 2 multiple-choice questions. The qualitative portion should be 1 essay question or 2–3 clinical skills to be evaluated.
- Develop a rubric or skills checklist to assist in scoring the qualitative portion.
- Justify your selection of assessment/evaluation based on the topic, learner characteristic, and learning domain. Use the Learning Resources and/or best available evidence from current literature to support your justification.
Part 2: Implementation and Analysis
- Describe how the assessment/evaluation will be given to the nursing students and how it will be scored.
- Describe the technology tool you will use to assist with your assessment/evaluation.
- Explain how you will perform item analysis once the test is administered and why. What information will you gain from the analysis?
- Use the Learning Resources and/or best available evidence from current literature to support your explanation.
By Day 7 of Week 8
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Submit the Assignment.
Reminder: The College of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references. The Sample Paper provided at the Walden Writing Center provides an example of those required elements (available at https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/templates/general). All papers submitted must use this formatting.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!