Required Resources-Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Instructions-This week you will use your readings from the past two weeks as a point of departure to create your own artistic production and a reflection paper.
Part 1: Art Creation-Select one of the visual art pieces from Chapters 1-6 or the lessons from Weeks 1-3 to use as a point of inspiration. Create a painting, sculpture, drawing, or work of architecture inspired by your selected art piece.(Not Mona lisa painting)
Part 2: Reflection-Write a reflection about the relationship between your art production and the inspiration piece. Include the following in the reflection paper:
- Inspiration Piece
- Your Art Piece
Original Artwork Requirements
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
- Methods: paint, watercolor, pencil, crayon, marker, collage, clay, metal, or wood (Check with your instructor about other methods you have in mind.)
- No computer-generated pieces
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 1.5-2 pages (not including title page, references page, or image of artwork)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 1 scholarly source)
Source- Martin, F. D., & Jacobus, L. A. (2018). The humanities through the arts. Martin, F. D., & Jacobus, L. A. (2018). The humanities through the arts. New York: McGraw-Hill Education New York: McGraw-Hill Education
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!