Required Resources review the following resources for this activity:
- please include Textbook: Chapter 12, 14-Corbett, S. P, Volker, J., Lund, J., Pfannestiel, T., Waskiewicz, S., & Vickery, P. (2014). U.S History. Houston. Texas: opentstax
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Instructions- pick three (3) of the leading causes of the American Civil War:
- The Compromise of 1850
- The Fugitive Slave Law 1850
- Uncle Tom’s Cabin 1852
- The Kansas Nebraska Act 1854
- The Dred Scott Case of 1857
- The Lincoln Douglas Debates 1858
Then, address one (1) of the following for your selections:
- Based on the historical facts given in this module, assess if the American Civil War was inevitable.
- Analyze if the United States Supreme Court can settle legal and moral issues through judiciary review. In your response, provide a documented example of a modern parallel of a legal or moral issue settled by the United States Supreme Court.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!