Complete a draft of your DPI Project prospectus according to the instructions and criteria provided in each section of the prospectus template. The draft should include information taken from “The 10 Strategic Points”” document (from previous courses). Use the “”DNP-830 Direct Practice Improvement (DPI) Project Guide”” (Chapters 1-3 only) to assist you in writing this prospectus. Include the following sections in the prospectus:
- Introduction: Provide an overview of your project.
- Background of the Problem: Provide an overview of the history and present state of the problem.
- Problem Statement: Specify the problem proposed for the project by presenting a clear declarative statement that begins with “”It is not known . . . .”” Identify the need for the project. Identify the broad population (not the sample) for the project. Describe how this project may contribute to solving the problem.
- Purpose of the Project: Describe the purpose of this project. Use a declarative statement “”The purpose of this project is to . . . .”” Describe the methodology and design. Describe the specific population that this project will affect and how this project will contribute to the field.
- Clinical Questions and Variables: Provide a brief introduction to the question portion. State your clinical questions or PICOT questions. Describe and operationally define each variable of interest.
- Advancing Scientific Knowledge: Provide a brief overview specifically describing how the project will advance population health outcomes on the topic.
- Significance of the Project: Provide an overview of how this project fits with other research in the field. Be specific and relate to other studies. How will this project contribute to the research overall? What is the expected value?
- Rationale for Methodology: Clearly justify the methods chosen for this project. Ensure the methods align with the project questions or PICOT questions. Describe why this method is the best fit.
- Nature of the Project Design: Describe the design you have chosen for this project. Discuss why this design is appropriate based on the method chosen and the project questions.
- Instrumentation or Sources of Data: Describe the sources of data you will use. One source must be a valid and reliable tool
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hoursIf yes Order Similar Paper
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!