If You Receive A Moving Traffic Conviction While You Have A Learner S License Th

If you receive a moving traffic conviction while you have a learner’s license, the one year period you are required to hold your learner’s license will be extended for one year from the date of the conviction or until you are __________ years old, whichever happens first.