- Briefly discuss the critical events that occurred on EACH the following four dates–1931, 1939 (two events), 1940 and 1941 that led to the outbreak of World War II.
- Why did the countries that triggered these events act the way that they did: Do you think it was to build an empire? To use the military as a means of getting out of the Great Depression? A response to defeat in WWI? Do you think that they were looking to start a World War? What do you think and why. Provide historical evidence to support your answers.
- Give at least two (2) reasons why Americans initially wanted to stay out of the conflict that would become World War II. Provide historical evidence for your positions.
- Use the source provided below for paper.
- Schultz, K. M. (2017). HIST5. Boston: Cengage Learning Inc
Unemployed-professor.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations.
Ask an expert—for free!
Get an answer from a Writers24x7 subject expert in as little as 3 hoursAsk your question
First time here? Give it a try and get 15% OFF your first order! Order Now