1) Describe the different experiments in language in Camus’ The Plague, Ionesco’s Rhinoceros, and Sarah Kane’s 4.48 Psychosis.
2) How is Sarah Kane’s 4.48 Psychosis, a play with a feminist agenda, different from Ionesco’s Rhinoceros? Discuss the female characters in both plays.
3) Discuss the significance or absence of science and medicine in Camus’ The Plague and Ionesco’s Rhinoceros.
4) Please compare Berenger’s last monologue in Rhinoceros with the solo performance in 4.48 Psychosis. Do the plays heroize their characters? Are they lonely individuals with no impact on society? Discuss.
!!!! using the outline for each questions separately please. each question has a different essay at the end. Also, each essay should be 3 pages long.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
2)Introduction (Introduce the reader, main argument )
3) Body (development, supporting arguments)
-Sub argument( You should support with giving page numbers, citation & quotation)
-Sum up, you can ask new question not repeat what you told in introduction
-Important: new quotation question with emotional state
!do not paraphrase the essay question!
! Each question should be answered in 3 pages. (Total min. 12 pages)
!To avoid plagiarism
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!