Part I: After submitting your People Style self-assessment results, address the following two items:
- Consider the purpose of assessments in general and results may be used. Identify and describe three (3) instances whereby it may be beneficial to consider your style and/or others’ people style.
- Discuss whether the results accurately portray your style. Share an example with your peers that supports your stance.
Please follow up with at least two (2) of your classmate’s responses as follows:
2.a) review others’ posts from Part I and identify at least one component similar to what you incorporated in your own response. After making this connection, respond to this person by summarizing the similarity.
2.b) review others’ posts from Part I and identify any component you perhaps overlooked incorporating in your own response or otherwise feel is especially important; note, this particular component must be included in someone else’s statement but absent from your own statement. After making this connection, respond to this person by identifying the component and discussing why you feel it is worth highlighting.
Additional Instructions / Evaluation Criteria:
- Your responses should be thoughtful and comprehensive, yet succinct. Your responses should be written in paragraph/narrative format, not bulleted. Check grammar and spelling. Explain your ideas. Not expounding enough could result in a loss of points.
- In Part II at the beginning of your two responses, please address the people by name, as if writing a letter.
- Please be sure to address Parts I and II, and post at least three (3) times: providing your response per Part I, and making a connection with two of your peers per Part II.