Number of sources:
- Brief description of the testimony/meeting/event. (If more than one issue is presented, discuss a sampling of issues.)
- Analysis of the health policy issue and its implications for healthcare. Integrate course content and readings in your analysis. This section should be approximately 500 to 750 words.
- Provide only a brief summary of the event itself.
- The analysis section should be 550 to 800 words, and be the most developed component of the report. In the analysis section, you can write about the process of policy being made at this event, and/or you can write about the actual health policy issue being discussed/considered.
- Your analysis should reference at least two sources. They can be from the learning materials in this course or other sources, but should be current (within the last 3 months).
- Use APA format for citations and references, paraphrase, not direct quote.