Module 6 Graded Learning Activity #1
- Read “Cask of Amontillado”
- Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Cask of Amontillado (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.“
- So we’ve got another Edgar Allan Poe story, and that brings us yet another narrator whose sanity may seem to be in question. Here’s what I want you to ponder…..how might Montressor’s state of mind affect your understanding of this story? Is he a very reliable narrator? And, by the way, for what, exactly, is he carrying out his vengeance? What was your interpretation of what Fortunato did to him? He “ventures upon insult,” according to Montressor (Poe 1341). However, “insult” is a rather broad term. What, specifically, might have happened between these two? Do you think Fortunato intentionally disrespected Montressor in some fashion?
- In 3-5 sentences, answer the aforementioned questions.
- Your submission must use correct SPELLING, GRAMMAR, and PUNCTUATION!
- Late work policy: note the due date/time of the assignment. You will NOT earn any credit for late work (grade of 0% is assigned if you respond to either or both parts 24 hours after the specified due date/time).dule 6 Graded Learning Activity #2