There is a concern in your community regarding the environment. You’ve been tasked to research and present the concerns to your local or state government.
Perform an internet search to identify an instance of environmental pollution in your state.
Create a 5-to 8-slide PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. Include 50 -100 words speaker notes on each slide. Speaker notes should, in a clear and specific manner, explain each bullet item on the slide.
- Identify the effects of this pollution on human health and the environment.
- Explain the causes of this pollution.
- Recommend ways to prevent/clean up this type of environmental pollution.
- Include appropriate images.
Use at least 2 outside references.
Format your presentation and references consistent with APA guidelines.
- These are 10- to 15-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
I will pay 15.00 including the down payment charge. Please make the powerpoint on a Southern California pollution issue. Please make it easy to follow with full speaker notes.