Expert Assignment Help - Ace Your Grades with Ease!
Struggling with Difficult Assignments? Our professional assignment help service is designed to assist students like you. Get top-quality papers written by expert writers, starting at just $11.99 a page.Get Started Now - Place Your Order!
This week you will create a two-part Power Point to discuss the following:
Part one: Peplau was the first nursing theorist to identify the nurse–patient relationship as being central to all nursing care. Peplau valued knowledge, believing that the nurse must possess extensive knowledge about the potential problems that emerge during a nurse–patient interaction. Peplau’s theoretical work on the nurse–patient relationship continues to be essential to nursing practice.
Create a PowerPoint presentation describing the phases of the Nurse-Patient relationship as defined by Peplau. Align your presentation with a current nursing practice example.
Part two: Provide a discussion of Orem’s Self-Care Deficit Theory. What are the three related parts? Identify a current nursing practice example where Orem’s theory would be relevant. Use at least one evidenced-based research article to support your practice example.
Power Point should include at least 3 outside references and the textbook. It should include title and reference slides and be 14-20 slides.
READ BASIC INSTRUCTIONS-
· – clean, organized and easy to read bullets/graphs/diagrams should be used to get the message across
· Enticing background color is welcomed as well as minimal transitions and pictures to add to the message
· with title, your name and school listed
· Every slide has a heading of no more than 3-4 words
· No more than 7-8 bullets or points on a slide
· – the exception is if you use a quote or have more than bullets for the message – than use the citation within the sentence/message – but using quotes and full sentences is completely avoided if at all possible for class PPTs!
· Reference slide compiling ALL references as the last slide in APA format; bulleted or “hanging”