Discussion: Pediatric Bipolar Depression Disorder Debate
Hi there, would you like us to help you do this question?
We are professional assignment help service for students who can't even. Get your papers written starting at just $11.99 a page.Do my question How much will it cost?
Some debate in the literature exists specific to whether or not bipolar disorder can be diagnosed in childhood. While some have anecdotally argued that it is not possible for children to develop bipolar disorder (as normal features of childhood confound the diagnosis), other sources argue that pediatric bipolar disorder is a fact.
In this Discussion, you engage in a debate as to whether pediatric bipolar disorder is possible to diagnose.
- Evaluate diagnosis of pediatric bipolar depression disorder
- Analyze consequences to diagnosing/failing to diagnose pediatric bipolar depression disorder
To Prepare for the Discussion:
- The instructor will assign you a position for or against the issue of diagnosing pediatric bipolar depression disorder.
- Review the Learning Resources concerning the controversy over the diagnosis of pediatric bipolar depression disorder.
Note: For this Discussion, you are required to complete your initial post before you will be able to view and respond to your colleagues’ postings. Begin by clicking on the “Post to Discussion Question” link and then select “Create Thread” to complete your initial post. Remember, once you click submit, you cannot delete or edit your own posts and cannot post anonymously. Please check your post carefully before clicking Submit!
By Day 3
- Write “for” or “against” in the subject line of your Discussion post.
- Based on the position you were assigned, justify whether or not pediatric bipolar depression disorder should be diagnosed.
Support your position with evidence and examples.
By Day 6
Respond to at least two of your colleagues who argued the opposite side as you by countering their argument with evidence. Identify at least two consequences to support your position.
Get your college paper done by expertsDo my question How much will it cost?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.