https://unemployed-professor.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/logo-1.png 0 0 Unemployed Professor https://unemployed-professor.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/logo-1.png Unemployed Professor2021-03-19 16:30:562021-03-19 16:30:56Network Security Week 11 And Week 12
Network Security Week 11 And Week 12
- 12.1 List three design goals for a firewall.
- 12.2 List four techniques used by firewalls to control access and enforce a security policy.
- 12.3 What information is used by a typical packet filtering firewall?
- 12.4 What are some weaknesses of a packet filtering firewall?
- 12.5 What is the difference between a packet filtering firewall and a stateful inspection firewall?
- 12.6 What is an application-level gateway?
- 12.7 What is a circuit-level gateway?
- 12.9 What are the common characteristics of a bastion host?
- 12.10 Why is it useful to have host-based firewalls?
- 12.11 What is a DMZ network and what types of systems would you expect to find on such networks?
- 12.12 What is the difference between an internal and an external firewall?